skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 24, 2011
MOUSE PILLOW!
Day 08: A picture that makes you laugh
Greg and Trish crack me up. We were laughing pretty hard at these "mouse pillow" aka the things that watches come on in the boxes. Greg sent this picture to Devin when we were in California and I LOL'd... literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can't be me, I'm a rock star.
people i stalk
Kelsey & Korby Taylor
Alycia Siaperas
Brandi & Taitym
Tom Cody
Dani Ibrahim
people that stalk me
I'm just Caroline.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(24)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(12)
winter bluuuuues
"wanna give me a tattoo?"
what i should've said
MOUSE PILLOW!
friends forever because you know way too much
SUDS
"all the crazy sh*t i did tonight..."
day 04... err... night 04
one tree hill
Whitney, my Whitney.
silly little blog games: day 1
oh no. i'm blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment