Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whitney, my Whitney.

Day 02: A picture of you and the person you’ve
been closest with for the longest




I met Whitney Nicole Stott (now Lucero) almost 13 years ago. Whitney and I were best friends from the day that we met, inseparable until that day she moved after 7th grade and will be friends forever. I look back and regret not keeping in better touch with her throughout high school (once every few months...) but am glad that in our (young) adult lives we have managed to reconnect and become better friends than ever. It doesn't matter how much time goes by, Whitney still seems to know how I tick, understands me and knows how to make everything feel better. Whitney is a safe place in my life and there are very few people like her. I thank God for you, Whitney. You will remain my best friend until the day that I die and I would do anything for you. I miss and love you girl. Can't wait to see you again.

No comments: