Monday, March 07, 2011

a little time killlla

-When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
'I need to put on moisturizer' ...dang Utah. So dry.

-How much cash do you have in your wallet?
$24. $4 of it is in gold dollars thanks to the vending machine.

-What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Slore. It may be a made up word...

-What is your ring tone on your phone?
"Hey Baby" by Pitbull and T-Pain

-What shirt are you wearing?
My Crunk Caroline tank top.

-What were you doing at midnight last night?
Midnight? Sleeping. I am slightly geriatric and require at least 7.5 hours of sleep.

-What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"I love you too babe" ...if you must know.

-Does your significant other know your favorite flower? What is it?
I don't think he does. Peonies.

-What color is you car interior?
Black and a pain in my ass.

-Do you wear lip gloss or lip stick?
Most days- neither. I'm a Chapstick/Burt's bees kind of girl.

-Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?
I'm usually pretty optimistic. I just have to be careful not to let things get the best of me and kill my optimism.

-Would you say that you're a good singer?
I'm terrible, but that doesn't stop me.

-Are you craving any certain foods?
I could always go for some SUDS

-What's your thoughts on the song 'Friday I'm in Love' by the Cure?
After one particular Friday it makes me smile (:

-How do you feel about your current relationship status?
Wouldn't change it (:

-If you had the chance to be the opposite gender, would you?
Maybe for a day or two. I know I'd be a terrible, sissy boy. I'm all girl.

-Is there somebody you want out of your life right now? Why or why not?
I think I have rid my life of most of the toxins... feels good.

No comments: